Design to the max.
No questions asked.
$4829 + GST for one space
$2290 + GST for each additional space
[when purchased as a package]
Max is a full-service interior design service. The team at Studio J will provide you with the complete design solution + full documentation so you don’t have to worry about a thing. From design concept to construction drawings + associated documentation, your space will be built as conceptualised.
Who is the Max Design for?
Those who don’t have time to research + find the right solution.
Those who love beautiful interiors but don’t know how to create them.
Those who don’t want to worry about all the details.
Those who want a complete package they can hand to their builder +/or trades + feel confident that the outcome will be just as imagined.
Those who are looking for clever solutions for their interior space.
Those who want to make the best use of their space.
Those looking for an architectural finish to their interior.
Someone who want to streamline the design + build process.
Those who want to save time + money.
Those who don’t want to get to the end of the project + ‘wish’ they had done something differently.
Complete Construction Drawings
Decorative Electrical Plan
All deliverables beautifully presented in a Studio J A3 folder + finishes in a Studio J presentation box
- Site measure by Studio J in person [or remote projects to be guided by Studio J]
- Review of layout generally
- A3 floor plan to scale [2D]
- A3 visual moodboard
- A3 inspiration board
- A3 first stage elevations
- A3 3D representation of space [not photo realistic]
- Design direction of materials + finishes
Complete Construction Drawings
- A3 detailed floor plan to scale [2D]
- A3 detailed elevations; including but not limited to dimensions, finish codes + notes as required
- A3 detailed sections; including but not limited to dimensions, finishes codes + notes as required
- Section details as required
Decorative Electrical Plan
- A3 floor plan to scale [2D] notating decorative electrical locations; including but not limited to wall lights, pendant lights, surface mounted lights + GPO locations
- A4 finishes selections coded + listed in a schedule
- A4 product selections listed in a schedule, such as but not limited to; joinery hardware, sanitaryware, tapware, feature lighting, appliances etc.
- Set of finishes + materials beautifully presented in a Studio J presentation box
- 1 x Meeting to present Layout Planning + Design Concept
- 1 x Meeting to present Stage 1 Construction Drawings, Finishes Schedule + Product Schedule [working drawings phase]. Including review of finishes + products
- 1 x Meeting to present Final Stage Construction Drawings, Finishes Schedule + Product Schedule [tender issue phase]
- 1 x Revision of Layout Planning + Design Concept
- 1 x Revision to Complete Construction Drawings, Finishes Schedule + Product Schedule [working drawing phase]
- 1 x Revision to Complete Construction Drawings, Finishes Schedule + Product Schedule [tender issue phase], if required on receipt of pricing. [Limited to small changes only. Extensive changes to be discussed with Studio J + approved in advance]
- 1 x Review of Shop Drawings prior to construction
- Photorealistic 3D render
- Specific furniture selections
- Specific soft furnishing selections
- Quotes for furniture + soft furnishings
- Site visits during the build process
- Contract admin
- Book your free 15-minute discovery call with Studio J [through our online scheduler].
- Answer introductory questionnaire [so we can learn more about you + your project].
- Let’s chat!
[We use the questionnaire + the discovery call to learn more about you. If it’s a good match its time for a site visit!].
- Site visit time!
[In person or virtually. During this time, we like to measure the space or if it’s a remote project guide the client. If it’s a new build we will ask the client to source the CAD files].
- Studio J to send fee proposal
[Now we know everything we need to about your project, we can send through your official fee proposal].
- Client to accept fee proposal, sign contract + Pay 50% deposit to secure your spot!
- We are excited to be teaming up + working with you!
- Studio J to work their magic!
- It starts with planning!
Studio J to meet with client; presenting the Layout Planning + Design Concept [including the first round of finishes].
- Post meeting; Studio J to revise Layout Planning + Design Concept [as required] + email a copy to the client.
- Studio J to update; the Layout Planning + Design Concept into Complete Construction Drawings, Finishes Schedule, Product Schedule + further source finishes as required [working drawing phase].
- Studio J to meet with client; presenting the working drawing phase Complete Construction Drawings, Finishes Schedule, Product Schedule + finish samples.
- Post meeting; Studio J to revise the working drawing phase Complete Construction Drawings, Finishes Schedule, Product Schedule + finish samples [as required] + email a copy to the client.
- Studio J to update; all documentation to tender issue phase. Adding all required details, sections + Decorative Electrical plan. This enables the client to have the project securely priced by a builder or trades without question.
- Studio J to meet with client; presenting the Tender Issue Complete Construction Drawings, Decorative Electrical Plan, Finishes Schedule, Product Schedule + finish samples. Studio J to issue complete set to client.
- Client or Studio J to send project out for tender [after any relevant changes].
Tender process complete.
- Studio J to revise tender drawings [if required, see revisions].
All documentation to be updated to Construction Issue.
- Studio J to issue Complete Construction Drawings, materials box + all
relevant + updated documents to client.
- Client to start project!
- Once project has started Studio J to review shop drawings from the joiner [as required].
- Project complete, we will miss you!
4-6 weeks from payment of invoice to tender document phase.
Construction issue dependant on tender process.
Limited to a total of 16 weeks.
Additional fee applicable for any project that exceeds 16 weeks to complete.
Download a PDF of our services with examples here
Need further information? Then chat with us direct!