Middle of the Road.
$2800 + GST for one space
$1490 + GST for each additional space
[when purchased as a package]
Mid provides the overall design concept for your space with added documentation, taking some of the guesswork out of making the concept a reality. The team at Studio J will provide you with design direction, lite documentation drawings + finishes schedule. Products required for the space to be sourced independently.
Who is the Mid Design for?
Those who are feeling overwhelmed + don’t know where to start.
Those who want to love the space they are in but don’t know how to achieve it.
Those who are time poor + want someone to help turn their desires + vision into a reality.
Those who have a good relationship with their builder +/or trades to successfully interpret the lite documentation drawings.
Those who want a designer to work with + support them in making the tough decisions to achieve their most desired outcome.
Those who want to make the best use of their space.
Save money + time with thoughtful planning + avoiding the feeling that you ‘wished’ you had done something differently at the end of the build.
- Site measure by Studio J in person [or remote projects to be guided by Studio J]
- Review of layout generally
- A3 floor plan to scale [2D]
- A3 visual moodboard
- A3 inspiration board
- A3 first stage elevations
- A3 3D representation of space [not photo realistic]
- Design direction of materials + finishes
Lite Documentation Drawings
- A3 floor plan to scale [2D]
- A3 detailed elevations; including but not limited to dimensions, finish codes + notes as required
- A4 finishes selections coded + listed in a schedule
- Set of loose material samples that feature in your space to keep for future reference
- 1 x Meeting to present Layout Planning + Design Concept
- 1 x Meeting to present Lite Documentation + Finishes Schedule
- 1 x revision of layout planning + design concept
- 1 x revision of lite documentation drawings
- 1 x revision of finishes schedule
- Joinery details
- Joinery sections
- Materials box
- Product schedule
- Review of joinery shop drawings
- Photorealistic 3D render
- Specific furniture selections
- Specific soft furnishing selections
- Quotes for furniture + soft furnishings
- Site visits during the build process
- Contract admin
- Book your free 15-minute discovery call with Studio J [through our online scheduler].
- Answer introductory questionnaire [so we can learn more about you + your project].
- Let’s chat!
[We use the questionnaire + the discovery call to learn more about you. If it’s a good match its time for a site visit!].
- Site visit time!
[In person or virtually. During this time, we like to measure the space or if it’s a remote project guide the client. If it’s a new build we will ask the client to source the CAD files].
- Studio J to send fee proposal
[Now we know everything we need to about your project, we can send through your official fee proposal].
- Client to accept fee proposal, sign contract + Pay 50% deposit to secure your spot!
- We are excited to be teaming up + working with you!
- Studio J to work their magic!
- It starts with planning!
Studio J to meet with client; presenting the Layout Planning + Design Concept [including the first round of finishes].
- Post meeting Studio J to revise Layout Planning + Design Concept [as required] + email a copy to the client.
- Studio J to update the Layout Planning + Design Concept into Lite Documentation Drawings + Finishes Schedule.
- Studio J to meet with client; presenting the Lite Documentation Drawings + Finishes Schedule.
- Post meeting Studio J to revise the Lite Documentation Drawings + Finishes Schedule as required.
- Studio J to issue the Lite Documentation Drawings, Finishes Schedule + loose finish samples to clients.
- Project complete, we will miss you!
Download a PDF of our services with examples here
Need further information? Then chat with us direct!