Middle of the Road.
$1590 + GST per space
Mid provides the overall design concept for your space with added documentation, taking some of the guesswork out of making the concept a reality. The team at Studio J will provide you with design direction, lite documentation drawings + finishes schedule. Products required for the space to be sourced independently.
Who is the Mid Design for?
Those who are feeling overwhelmed + don’t know where to start.
Those who want to love the space they are in but don’t know how to achieve it.
Those who are time poor + want someone to help turn their desires + vision into a reality.
Those who have a good relationship with their builder +/or trades to successfully interpret the lite documentation drawings.
Those who want a designer to work with + support them in making the tough decisions to achieve their most desired outcome.
Those who want to make the best use of their space.
Save money + time with thoughtful planning + avoiding the feeling that you ‘wished’ you had done something differently at the end of the build.
- Site measure by Studio J in person [or remote projects to be guided by Studio J]
- Review of layout generally
- A3 Floor plan to scale [2D]
- A3 visual moodboard
- A3 inspiration board
- A3 3D representation of space
Lite Documentation Drawings
- A3 floor plan to scale
- A3 elevations; including but not limited to dimensions, finish codes + notes as required
- A4 finishes selections coded + listed in a schedule
- Set of loose material samples that feature in your space to keep for future reference
- 1 x meeting to present layout planning + design concept
- 1 x meeting to present lite documentation + finishes schedule
- 1 x revision of layout planning + design concept
- 1 x revision of lite documentation drawings
- 1 x revision of finishes schedule
- Drawing details
- Drawing sections
- Materials board
- Product schedule
- Photorealistic 3D render
- Specific furniture selections
- Site visits during the build process
- Contract admin
- Review of shop drawings
- Specific soft furnishing selections
- Answer questionnaire.
- Book free 15-minute call.
- Sign contract.
- Pay invoice.
- Hello! We are excited to be teaming up + working with you!
- Studio J to measure space or if it’s a remote project to guide client.
- Studio J to work their magic.
- Studio J to meet with client; presenting the design concept + floor plan.
- Post meeting Studio J to revise design concept + floor plan as required.
- Studio J to update the design concept into lite documentation drawings.
- Studio J to meet with client; presenting the lite documentation drawings + finishes schedule.
- Post meeting Studio J to revise the lite documentation drawings + finishes schedule as required.
- Studio J to issue lite documentation drawings, finishes schedule + loose samples to client.
- Project complete. We will miss you!
Download a PDF of our services with examples here
Need further information? Then chat with us direct!