Just a bit of help.
$990 + GST per space
Min provides the overall design concept for your space. The style, the design, the layout, the conceptual finishes + products. The team at Studio J will give you the design direction so you can source the finishes + products independently.
Who is the Min Design for?
Those seeking clarity on their space, direction + support.
Those with an independent streak who need guidance + planning to help them proceed independently.
Those who want to make sure they have a floor plan that works, setting good foundations to finalise on their own.
Those who have a creative eye but just need a push in the right direction.
Those who are confident that their builder +/or trades are able to interpret + turn their min design concept into reality without a full documentation package.
Those who want to save time + money.
Those who don’t want to get to the end of the project + ‘wish’ they had done something differently.
- Site measure by Studio J in person [or remote projects to be guided by Studio J]
- Review of layout generally
- A3 Floor plan to scale [2D]
- A3 visual moodboard
- A3 inspiration board
- A3 3D representation of space [not photo realistic]
- 1 x Meeting to present Layout Planning + Design Concept
- 1 x Revision to Layout Planning + Design Concept
- Documentation drawings
- Joinery details
- Joinery sections
- Materials box
- Finishes Schedule
- Product Schedule
- Review of joinery shop drawings
- Photorealistic 3D render
- Specific furniture selections
- Specific soft furnishing selections
- Quotes for furniture + soft furnishings
- Site visits during the build process
- Contract admin
- Book your free 15-minute discovery call with Studio J [through our online scheduler]
- Answer introductory questionnaire [so we can learn more about you + your project].
- Let’s chat!
[We use the questionnaire + the discovery call to learn more about you. If it’s a good match its time for a site visit!].
- Site visit time!
[In person or virtually. During this time, we like to measure the space or if it’s a remote project guide the client. If it’s a new build we will ask the client to source the CAD files.]
- Studio J to send fee proposal
[Now we know everything we need to about your project, we can send through your official fee proposal].
- Client to accept fee proposal, sign contract + Pay 50% deposit to secure your spot!
- We are excited to be teaming up + working with you!
- Studio J to work their magic!
- Studio J to meet with client; presenting the Layout Planning [floor plan] + Design Concept.
- Post meeting Studio J to revise Layout Planning + Design Concept as required.
- Studio J to issue all relevant + updated documents to client.
- Project Complete, we will miss you!
Download a PDF of our services with examples here
Need further information? Then chat with us direct!